NOTE: This article only pertains to website that have been imported from the legacy Plinkit system.
Because Ploud works a bit differently than Plinkit did behind the scenes, a few pieces of your site may be broken following the migration between systems. One common example is broken images, like this one:
However, the image itself is not broken - the page it's on simply doesn't know where to find it. Fixing this is quick and easy, but must be done individually for each broken image on your site.
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Once you've found an image you'd like to fix, click Edit at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the text editor and find the image. Click on it to select it. Then click the Insert/edit image button to open the Insert Image dialog.
- On the Image tab, copy the file name in the Alternative Text field into the Search field. The image will appear in the dropdown search results. Select it.
- Many images will have been shrunk to a predefined image size. Click on the External tab and look at the External Image URI field.
If the image was resized, you will see a suffix after the image's name in the External tab's File field. The possible suffixes are Listing, Icon, Tile, Thumb, Mini, Preview, and Large. If you don't see one of these, then select Original.
- Click Insert to update the image. You will see the image correctly load in the text editor.
- Click Save to update the page. The page will reload and you can scroll to the image to see the resulting change.