If you have not yet received a password or have forgotten it:
- On the login screen, click on the link that says "If you have forgotten your password, we can send you a new one."
- Enter your user name and click Start password reset.
- An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to the account that is linked to your user. Clicking on the link will take you to a password reset page.
- Once you have reset your password, go to the Staff Login button at the bottom right of the page to log in using your new credentials.
To change a user's password:
- While you are logged in as a Site Administrator or Manager (see "Understanding User Roles"), click on your user name in the top right corner of the page to open a dropdown menu.
- Select Site Setup from the dropdown menu to open the Site Setup screen.
- Select Users and Groups from the Plone Configuration category to open the Users Overview.
- Find the desired user and check the Reset Password box.
- Click Apply Changes. An email will be sent to the user’s configured address with instructions on resetting their password.