If you have not yet received a password or have forgotten it:
- On the login screen, click on the link that says "If you have forgotten your password, we can send you a new one."
- Enter your user name and click Start password reset. Your user name should be the same as your old Plinkit account.
- An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to the account that is linked to your user. Clicking on the link will take you to a password reset page.
- Once you have reset your password, go to the Staff Login button at the bottom right of the page to log in using your new credentials.
To change your password while logged in:
- Click on the button that displays your user name in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click Preferences. This will take you to your user preferences page.
- At the top of the page, click on the Password tab.
- Enter your current password and your desired new password and click Change Password.
To change a user's password:
While you are logged in as a Site Administrator or Manager (see "Understanding User Roles"), click on your user name in the top right corner of the page to open a dropdown menu.
- Select Site Setup from the dropdown menu to open the Site Setup screen.
- Select Users and Groups from the Plone Configuration category to open the Users Overview.
- Find the desired user and check the Reset Password box.
- Click Apply Changes. An email will be sent to the user’s configured address with instructions on resetting their password.