Your site's theme is a wrapper that sets the overall visual appearance of your site. Changing your theme is simple and can be done in just a few steps.
- Click on the button that displays your user name in the top right-hand corner of the page to open a dropdown menu underneath your user name.
- Click on Theme Changer within the menu.
- On the Themes tab, you will see a list of available themes. To select a new theme, click the Activate button underneath it.
- On the Color Palettes tab, you will see a dropdown list of several different color palettes which can be applied to the currently active theme. Choosing a palette will reload the page with its colors. Once you've found the one you'd like to keep, click Apply and your site will adopt the new color palette.
- Click on your site logo at the top of the page to bring you back to the home page and view your newly selected theme.
The Slate theme also allows you to set a header image. For instructions on doing this, see the article Changing Your Site's Header Image.