You can add videos to any page on your site if you have a link or embed code from a video hosting site like YouTube or Vimeo.
- Make sure you are logged in and navigate to the page you want to add a video
- Click on Edit This will take you to the Editing view for the page.
- Scroll down to the text editor. At the top of the text editor, click on the Insert menu and click on Media.
- If you have a link to your video, you can use the General tab.
- Add the link in the Source field.
- The Dimensions field will automatically populate.
- If you have an embed code, you can use the Embed tab. Paste the code into the blank.
- Click Ok to exit back to the Edit screen for the page.
- Click Save to go back to the page and see your video.