For many libraries, the library's director and the person who maintains their website are different people. In those cases, the director has access to grant full access to another user.
(See our article on Understanding User Roles for information about the roles that can be granted to a user.)
- While logged in as a Site Administrator (usually a director, but some others may have the same access), click on the dropdown menu at the bottom where you login name is in this example image the logged in name is admin
- In the dropdown menu, select Site Setup to go to the setup options page.
- From here, select Users
- On the User Setup page, find the row of checkboxes that correspond to the user whose privileges you would like to update.
- Find the column titled "Site Administrator" and check the box for that column in the user's row.
- Click Apply Changes to save the updated permissions.