You can add a weather widget like this one:
to your page by following these simple steps:
- Go to http://www.booked.net/widgets/weather and select which widget you would like to use and click Customize.
- Type in your location, set the Temperature Layout to Fahrenheit (unless you prefer Celsius) and then select your color. The preview widget on the right will update as you make changes
- Click on the Get Code button and then use Ctrl+C or your browser's Copy function to copy the code.
- On your Ploud site, go to the page on which you'd like to add the weather widget and click "Manage Portlets" at the bottom of the page.
- Open the "Add portlet..." dropdown on the side of the page on which you'd like to add your new portlet, and select Static Text Portlet from the menu.
- In the editing screen that appears, Add a Title for your portlet (i.e. 'Weather') and then scroll down to the text editor.
- Click on the Tools menu and choose Source code.
- Use Ctrl+P or your browser's Paste function to paste the code you copied from the booked.net site into the Source code dialog.
- Click Ok to go back to the editor.
- Click Save to create the portlet.
- Click Return (in the center of the page) to go back to the page and see your new weather portlet.