To Move A Content Item To Another Location On Your Site
- Navigate to the folder which contains the item you would like to move. So for example, if you would like to move your "About Us" folder, you should navigate to the Home folder (i.e. the homepage of your site, which can be reached by clicking on the site logo).
- Click on the Contents button in the Edit bar at the top of the center area of the page.
- Scroll through the list of content in the folder until you find the object you would like to move. Click the checkbox next to its name.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Cut button. A green "success" message should appear saying the item has been cut.
- Now (staying on the Contents view) navigate to the folder into which you would like to move the item.
- Click the Paste button at the bottom of the page to place the cut item.
You can select one or multiple items to move at once. To select multiple items, click the checbox next to the name of each item you would like to move before clicking Cut.