These instructions have changed as of 8/7/2015. See our announcement about changes made to all sites on 8/6/2015.
While your site will display any image as a logo if it is added using the steps below, the recommended size for a site logo is 260 pixels wide x 100 pixels high. Larger images will be displayed but may affect the display of other parts of the site.
- Click on the button that displays your user name in the top right-hand corner of the page to open a dropdown menu underneath your user name.
- Click on Site configurations within the menu.
- Scroll down until you see the option titled Replace Site Logo Image.
- Click the Choose File button to choose an image from your computer to use as your site's logo.
- Note that some .GIF files with transparent backgrounds can suffer problems that turn the background black when they are stretched or shrunk. It is recommended that your logo be in either .JPG or .PNG format.
5. Select Apply button at the bottom of the screen