See the article "Understanding User Roles" for information on what each role does. This article is focused on the steps for changing a user's permissions.
- While logged in as a Site Administrator, click on the button in the top right-hand corner of the page with your username on it to open a dropdown menu.
- Click Site Setup to take you to the control panel.
- Click Users and Groups to bring you to the user configuration page.
- Users are listed along the left side of the table, and available Roles are listed along the top. Find the user you'd like to change and the Role you'd like to add or remove and click the checkbox.
- If you see a little blue circle icon with three dots in it, that indicates that the user has inherited that Role from a Group of which they're a part. You can look at a user's group memberships by clicking on that user's name and going to Group Memberships. From that tab, you can remove them from any group of which they're a part, which will also remove that group's inherited Roles from them. You can also add the user to more groups on the same page.