Related Items are an easy way to create links between pages or other content that users may want to jump between. They appear as a list named Related content at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the content item on which you would like to add a Related Item.
- Click Edit in the menu bar above the central content area of the page.
- In the Edit view, click on the Categorization tab.
- In the Related Items box, click to open a dropdown menu. This menu will allow you to browse for the content you want to relate. Clicking on a folder name will relate that folder to the current item, while clicking on the blue arrow to the right side of its name will navigate into that folder to allow you to select individual content items. If you select a folder, currently the Related content field will display links for all content inside the folder, rather than the folder itself. You can relate as many items to a given page as you'd like.
- Once you've selected the item(s) you would like to relate, click Save to return to the page. Your Related content will appear at the bottom of the page.
Note that Related Items only work in one direction - if you'd like the link to be reciprocal (so you can jump back and forth between two related pages), you'll have to add Page 2 as a Related Item for Page 1, and then go to Page 2 and add Page 1 as a Related Item there.