You must have an account on the Localhop service (https://getlocalhop.com) in order to use LocaHop calendars on your website.
- Login to LocaHop with your LocalHop account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your dashboard. Make sure your organization is selected.
- Select Calendar Code Snippets from the Organization tabs.
Click on the GET CODE SNIPPET button next to your My Calendar link.
In the snippet window, select the type of Calendar you would like to display (Calendar, Mini Calendar, Mini List) and then highlight ALL of the code in the Code Snippet field and copy it to your computer clipboard (CTRL-C, Command-C on mac). This is the code snippet you will paste into your Ploud site.
Login to your Ploud site and navigate to your Site Configuration Area by clicking on your username and then select Site Configurations.
Scroll down to the LocalHop Embed Code field and paste the code snippet into the field and click the Apply button.
- The next steps need to take place within your Ploud site, we need to activate the 'View' that allows your LocalHop calendar to appear on your page. Select an existing Page or create a new Page to hold your LocalHop Calendar.
- With the Green Edit Bar, Select View -> Display - > LocalHop Calendar.
- Your page should now be displaying your LocalHop Calendar.